Interested in working together?
Let's get to know each other a little bit first.
Drop us a line using the form below, or pick up the phone and call 0438 002 056.
We can schedule an obligation-free time to meet in person, and discuss your ideas, your needs, and your hopes for the project.
Here's what to expect when you work with us.
First of all, expect an obligation free meeting where we discuss your hopes, dreams, and aspirations for your space. We will use this meeting get you a ballpark costing for your furniture design or interior service, so you know whether we can turn your dreams in to reality.
If after the meeting we've decided to work together on your interior, here's the process:
Custom Furniture and Furniture Transformation
- If we're designing your piece from scratch (i.e. it's not an adaptation of our existing designs you'll receive an invoice for $200, payable in advance. This is the design fee, and covers the time we spend drawing, researching materials, liaising with suppliers. It's redeemable against the cost of the final piece, if you decide to proceed with making it within six months.
- Once we're ready to go, payment terms are typically 1/3 up front, 1/3 progress payment, and the remainder once your furniture is ready to deliver.
Interior Style Guides - Helping Hands
- Helping Hands fees depend upon the size and scope of the project, and are billed hourly. Before we proceed, you'll receive an estimate of the total number of hours required. Packages are also available; typically the rate is $350 per room / $600 for two rooms at once, which includes a one hour initial consultation, a one hour follow up at a time of your choosing (two hours for two rooms), and the style guide. The guide varies from project to project, and may include room layouts, colour schemes, mood boards, specified furniture from particular retailers (or if vintage is desired, dimensions, styles, and lists of retailers to contact), lists of suppliers and tradespeople, lighting suggestions, artwork, and helpful dos and don'ts.
- You'll receive an invoice for 50% of your estimated hours to get the project started, with the remainder due upon completion. Any unused hours will be removed from the final invoice. (Package fees are payable up front).
- We're happy to accommodate extensions to your project, and will provide an estimate of hours beforehand.
- Full service fees depend upon the size and scope of the project, and are billed hourly. We will submit a fee proposal for your consideration.
- Once we've agreed upon the scope of the project, you'll receive an invoice up front for the first week's estimated hours, and be billed weekly in advance thereafter. At the end of each week, we'll supply you with an estimate for the next week. Any hours not used in a given week will be credited toward the next one. Unused horus at the end of the project will be deducted from the final invoice.
- We will create detailed documentation showing furniture and design elements, their locations, sources, and best pricing, for your approval.
- We pass on our purchasing discounts to you, and require immediate payment for your purchases. (Some vintage items may be non-returnable, and in those cases, we'll request payment ahead of purchasing).
- If custom furniture is part of the scope, the custom furniture conditions apply.
- There's so much more available in the Full Service! Please get in touch to discuss your specific requirements.